I will succeed!


Unbelievable! It seems like yesterday was the first day of semester 2, now I am already having the semester break.

Read back the blog post about the first day of semester 2 (here), I was very afraid and hate those presentations. In a blink of an eye, I had already gone through them although with poor scores. I hope that CGPA of this semester can be at least the same like last semester, please do not drop!. *Blessing* Also, I hope I will not have to take IELTS (International English Language Testing System) in the next semester. Please let me have it in the last semester. I still do not want to lose the scholarship yet. fml. :/

Ridiculously, I had prepared the planner for the third semester, I cannot wait to back to college. lollol I look forward to the arrival of graduation. I still have 4 semesters to go before graduation. The time really pass rapidly. 4 semesters can over with 4 blinks of eyes, I guess. lol! This shows that how much I eager to grow up.

On the other hand, I still cannot accept I will be officially 19 years old after 47 days. I actually have not noticed my birthday is on next month until my sister asks me what I want. My dream gift will always out of everyone's budget. But surprisingly, her budget fulfilled one of the item in my wishlist. Look forward to the birthday now! :D :D

Just recall those years ever since I am sensible, I seem to have not completed at least a thing that can let me feel glorious. Somehow I feel like I am such a failure. I fail to achieve a lot of things I wish. I keep encouraging myself that I can do it every time when I am determined in to do something, but... it seems I never succeed. Perhaps it is due to I lack of persistence and motivation, or maybe laziness fault. I am afraid I will lose hope, I truly hope I will not disappoint in myself.

Hope I can fulfil at least half of my 2013 resolutions. :)

Follow my Instagram @ kharnyee and like my FB page @ here ♥♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...